Wednesday, November 17, 2010

SWAPS

Another round of swaps completed, the 3rd one for the year 2010. Remember when I started the 1st one in July, there were only 13 people! The 2nd one in September 2010, slightly a bit more people, 16!
The 3rd swaps, the creative design has shrunk to very small, 2.5x2.5" as compared to the first one 4x3" and the 2nd one which were tags. We had more came on board, 18 of us! As usual the reveal was exciting, lots of screaming and WAH, OOOOOOOH, WOW!!!!!!!!!! and maybe added STRESS too! hahahahaha. It's all for the name of fun and (is really super stressed to mass produce this thing, and I'm not sure why we're addicted to stress!)

My crazy swaps - everyone said SO ME! SO POOI!!!!
Photobucket

Look what we exchanged!!! NO WORDS to describe exactly, beautiful, stunning, fabulous, unique, special, justWOW, different, and moreWOWs, WAHs soooo nice lor!!!!
Photobucket

Closeup

Photobucket

Photobucket

Leave you to continue to WAHs and WOWs... Gotta go to MWL for my 1st class later, wish me LUCK ya, I'm in jitters, stomach meeting butterflies too, I hope I'm not the usual teacher in classroom (I can be quite serious, on task, and sounded fierce(scary), but I'm reflective and open to feedback). I'm gonna have fun ya, 12months of memories class here I come!

7 love notes:

amytangerine said...

WOW!!!
these are amazing. i never sign up for swaps like this because i lack the patience. LOVE

esther said...

When there are butterflies in your stomach, catch them and embellish your layouts with them!! No need to punch out, haha!
All the best for your class, you're gonna wow them all, I'm sure!

Kate said...

Cute inchies!! And I know you're gonna be great in class later. *hugs*

purinne said...

the tags are soooo nice~ :) can i join for the next round???? :D

Yin said...

I can't wait to receive the rest of the swap pieces...and yours really scream POOI loh!!

Thanks for hosting this round of friendship swap, i enjoyed creating them, but totally missing the crop..booo hoooo :(

Viola Mahr said...

WOOOO! These are so gorgeous!! I wanna join a swap next time, but after receiving all these delish pieces, where am I gonna keep 'em!? sigh. You all are soo crazy-talented! Fun!

hugs,
Viola

Mum in the Making said...

Ya! Me wanna hop on the swap too... heee... :) Those little pieces so so so GORGEOUS!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com