Friday, November 19, 2010

Meet Parents Session

The previous parents meet teachers session in Term 3, was all about Sean's chinese sucks big time! Today his teachers seems did not focus so much on his rotten Chinese, yes, definitely there is little improvement but still way to go, and his Chinese is still very weak! They moved on discussing more on Sean's behaviour, his character for being helpful, caring and a gentle boy. And the funny part was about the girls in the class litterally fought to be his girlfriend. The girls (3 of them in the class) simply likes him a lot :)

The teachers are quite happy that Sean started to be more open, and not so 'shy' and 'antisocial'. In fact I always think Sean needs time to 'warm-up' with people. Once he is comfortable, he will be crazy and talks non-stop and asks so many 'irritating' questions which comes to a point is no longer CUTE anymore! hahaha.

The teachers also have a lot of praises on his charm, the way he talks and sometimes the words that he used just melt those hearts :) Sometimes I think he is naturally sweet, and I got to worry he is gonna break those hearts after all those melting... hahaha.

Check out Sean's expression when Lana put her arm over him and insisted to take multiple shots of photos, tooo funny la! And Aidan another boy, so wanted to join in too for the photos.

Photobucket

Sean wore the cute pig costume during his school Year End Concert! He likes PINK, ya:)

Photobucket

After setting up the christmas tree at home, I made Sean wear that thick, fluffy, warm costume again at home to take photos with the gang, he was TOO HOT!!

Photobucket

2 love notes:

Leena said...

Ethan is having the same issue with his Chinese. It's practically non-existance! So, when his Chinese teacher said there's no progress at all, I can totally understand where you're coming from. :)
Good to hear Sean is getting on his groove to warming up to people. He'll be better as he gets older.

playfulmeowz said...

I am glad the teach has move on to other things about Sean than his performance...life is not all about performance, but effort and the things learnt along the way. However, not everyone sees it that way, esp when at work.

I love that you love Sean so much. When a kidlet has that much love in his life, it makes him a more confident person, and he is better able to stand in life, come what may. And coz he knows you love him that much, he will always go to you.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com